The words you speak truly change your reality. Changing the words that come out of your mouth is one of the simplest and quickest ways that you can change your quality of life. In this article I will be sharing 7 language shifts that you can make immediately that will drastically change the quality of your life.
Your subconscious mind is taking in every single limiting belief that sneaks into your language. Stop downgrading yourself and starting living & speaking like the person that you know you are.
Become conscious of what you say on a daily basis. When you start doing this you will notice that your reality is changing, your language is shifting, and it becomes more of a habit rather than something that you have to constantly think about, because it is your new reality.
Here are 7 phrases that can give you a better idea of how to change your language:
- Old phrase: I have to go to work. New phrase: I get to go to work.
- Old phrase: This is too expensive. New phrase: This is luxurious.
- Old phrase: I can’t make $10,000 per month. New phrase: How can I make $10,000 per month?
- Old phrase: I am good. New phrase: I am fantastic.
- Old phrase: This is so stupid and pointless. New phrase: This is happening for a reason and now I can learn something from it.
- Old phrase: I can’t afford this. New phrase: I am so grateful that I will soon have the funds to pay for it.
- Old phrase: I am not ready. New phrase: I am ready now and I am taking the steps necessary to reach my goal.